Saturday, November 22, 2008

You've got to be KIDDING ME!!!!

This last week there have been electrical contractors replacing the electric lines on our road. Every night I have been coming home to a home that was cold and no lights. YUCK!! Friday morning one of the men knocked on my front door. (I was off work for the day) They were turning the electricity off for the WHOLE day. They said the would bring me a generator so that I would have heat. It was so COLD!! Let's say that was NOT the best choice. The generator didn't work right. POWER SURGE! Yep...you guessed it. I finally told them to just turn it off. It was not working right. When they turned the electricity back on..... my tv and stove was not working. They have been here today and the news is in. They are going to be able to fix my stove. NOT the tv. BUT...... they are going to replace it. YEA!!!! Even thou I have not enjoyed the last few days I do have to say that those guys were very nice. They really have went out of their way to keep us warm. I thank them for that!!!! Jorge has NOT liked this week at all!!! Obviously he does NOt like the cold. Every time you would cover up with any blanket....he would snuggle under. I do have to say that it was cute. Michele came home today from college for Fall Break and Thanksgiving. As soon as she laid on the couch and covered up..........

No comments: