Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break.....

Today was the start of our Spring Break....or should I say Spring Crack? haha Michele gets a Spring Break. Jessica and I get a Spring Crack as we will both go back to work next Wednesday. Roger gets.... to go to work. Stinks to be him but I guess somebody around here has to go to work to pay the bills. :-)

We visited Mom, Dad and Char today. Had a really nice visit. Sometimes we get so caught up in our own lives that we have troubles getting there and visiting. I think we just need to all slow down!! And make time!! They were getting ready to repaint Char's bedroom. And of course she loves that. I'm not sure that Dad was excited, but I guess if it make the women of the house happy...then he is happy.

Tomorrow we are going to enjoy the nice weather and work out in the windbreak. The sun should feel good!

No comments: