Sunday, June 21, 2009

......

Recap of the weekend....

Jessica came home for Daddy's Day. She got here late morning on Friday. Had been sick with Walking Pneumonia so she wasn't able to be at work. They didn't want her there. Were afraid they would catch it. She had been on her meds long enough, so she really wasn't...but oh well. So she decided to leave and get here a little earlier than usual. After a nap she was a little refreshed and Michele talked us into going to the movie. "The Proposal"........ Pretty good movie. Would recommend it!!!!! :-) I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time.

Saturday it rained, rained and rained. I think we ended up with almost 3 inches. Good thing it was cloudy and rainy.....our air conditioner was not working properly. So...off it went. In between the showers Roger bbq'd steaks. I also made potato salad. Were we ever stuffed!!!

This morning Jessica and I worked on insurance paperwork. She is in the real working world now!! Roger got the air conditioner working....YEAH!!!!!! And Michele has been doing laundry.

Tomorrow Michele has her check-up in Salina on her knee. So we are off on a road trip......again. I think while we are there I will make a trip to Hobby Lobby. My most favorite store!!! :-)

Busy, busy weekend. Glad to have both the girls home for Daddy's Day. He sure enjoyed picking on them. Guess Roger and Jessica will get back to the grindstone tomorrow. Michele and I on Tuesday.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!!!!

No comments: