Saturday, May 1, 2010

BiRds sInGIng......la la laaaaaa.....

Did you stop and listen?? The birds were singing away today. What a beautiful day! Roger was off today, so you guessed it........ he spent it OUTSIDE. He really was wanting to mow, but last night I spread fertilizer/weed killer on the grass. But he still got the mower ready and found the spots that he could mow. MEN! I see it happening........ my "honey do" list is getting ignored BIG time. We did spend some time today outside deciding what we are going to do next with our house and yard. On Tuesday we have the siding guy coming to give us estimates on siding the house and also new windows. Will be interesting what $$ amount he comes up with and if we decide to follow through with it or not. We've come a long way with this house, but also have a LONG way to go too.

I spent the day mostly keeping the washing machine/dryer going. A little more laundry since Michele has been home. But that is okay..... that is what Mom's do. Other than that I was basically a little lazy. I guess everyone needs days like that. But tomorrow I now have a pretty busy day. Cleaning... paying bills... and that quilt I keep saying I'm going to work on. I REALLY have to get it going!

Enjoy the day....... enjoy the weekend..... Monday will be here before we know it!

No comments: