Saturday, September 18, 2010

somedays.........

I asked..... ever had one of those days? One of those weeks? How about.... one of those years??? Sometimes we get in a rut and just have troubles finding our way out. So many people forget to stop and think... it COULD be worse. And you know what.... it can. I've always been one of those people whom doesn't want anyone to feel sorry for me. I've always "tried" to be positive, but sometimes I let those little thoughts get into my mind. Wondering..... why? The last 6 months has really proven so. Michele's first surgery. My beautiful little sister passing away. (My family falling to pieces.) Michele's second surgery. Finding out that Michele will need a third surgery the end of the year. Being diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. And then you have all of those little things that you just rub your head.... and then say.... why doesn't that surprise me. Life is not made to be easy. You have to have your challenges. That is what makes you, you. SOOOOO, as of today!!! Today I'm going to be one of those whom turns my world around! Instead of feeling sorry for myself, I'm going to be so positive. Life is GREAT! And yes... it can be worse. We need to be thankful for what we have! When I grow up... I want to be just like Aunt Kris!! She is sooooo positive! Taking such good care of Uncle Dwight. What a tough broad! Yep! That is how I want to be when I grow up!!!

No comments: