Thursday, October 28, 2010

Back in Kansas Toto!

I sure had a grand time in Texas! But sure am glad to be home!! My flight into Hays was suppose to land at 4:51 pm Tuesday night, but I didn't get home till about 11:15 pm. What a day! It started with a plane delay on my first flight. Then we had a ground stop because Denver had closed down due to the wind. So..... we sat on the runway. Finally got to Denver. Then after running from one gate to the next.... only to find my flight had been CANCELLED! Yikes! They also cancelled the following flight to Hays. So then they moved me to the next flight. Sooooo... what to do for 4.5 hours??? Time killed... and then THAT flight was delayed. I was soooooo tired by the time I got home. As Roger says..... I was tired and cranky! But it was well worth the time I got to spend in Texas with LaDonna, Tye, Logan and Drew!!!! :-) Thanks guys for having me! Love you all!!

No comments: