Sunday, October 9, 2011

changes......

So many changes!  This weekend and also last weekend!!  Mom and Dad came up and helped us a LOT. Thank you! Thank you!!  And am I ever excited!  We put in a new front door and screen door.  Funny to be so excited about my screen door! (The screen disappears up into the top of the door.)  Then this weekend they took out the door in the kitchen.  I can't believe how much warmer my house is without the wind hole there.  I have high hopes that my electric bill will be going down.  Now Roger needs to trim out my front door.  And then he is going to make me a pantry in my kitchen where the other door was.  Just sooooooo excited!!

And to top it all off...... our girls came home this weekend too.  We are H.A.P.P.Y!!!!!  (And then they will be home again in two weeks!!  We are having family pictures taken. )  HAPPY days!!!!

No comments: