Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kansas City. . . . . . .

We just got back from Topeka. The girls, Roger and I had tickets to see Martina McBride and George Strait. (Along with 18,000 other people.) I've always wanted to see George in concert. And that we did. BUT..... George was sick! Martina gave an absolutely wonderful concert. She nailed it!! George came out..... sang two songs..... and said..... "I'm sorry. I tried. But I'm sick." So...... this coming weekend we are going back to Kansas City. Where there will be another concert given to make up for him being sick. Good reason to see our girls again!!






Glada did ride to Topeka with us. While we went to the concert, she spent time at Alan and Miranda's. She was gonna see her new great grand daughter Caroline, but got a big surprise! She got to see ALL four of her great grandchildren. Kathryn and Tanner was also there visiting.

No comments: