Monday, August 20, 2012

strength. . . . . behind the story. . . .

As you know. . . . I have RA. Booooo!!!!  Some days are good.  Some days are bad.  This is my life.  My motto is to just live one day at a time and take it as it comes.  It can always be better, but it could be worse.  So, I try not to complain too much.  :-)  

For some time I have wanted a tattoo.  But have been afraid.  Afraid of the unknown.  Afraid of the pain.  I've pondered and pondered.  Thought about it.  And thought about it.  Annnnddddd thought about it.  Then one day I said. . . . "What is a little pain?"  After all, this is my life.  So, last week, I went and. . . . . . . . . you got it. . . . . . . . . 

GOT A TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!

It is the word strength.  With the e being a blue awareness ribbon for RA.  And what makes it so cool, is that it is in my own hand writting.  So when I'm feeling bad.  And feel like being a whiner. . . . . I will see the inside of my wrist.  

strength



Yes, I CAN do this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it ! Hope it provides its meanings in your toughest times. Love you, Stephanie