Sunday, September 23, 2012

Topeka. . . . .

Of course. . . . . I went to Topeka this weekend to see the girls. The last couple years Jessica has told me about "Cider Days". And this year I decided to check it out. A BIG ole craft fair! I think we walked till we dropped. :-)

It was nice bonding. Our girls are growing up. Time seems to just pass us by! Last week Jessica was in San Francisco. (Post to come!) This week Michele is in New Jersey. How exciting!! Roger and I. . . . we will be in. . . . . Voda Kansas. haha hehe 

Random picture of the girls house. We had told Grandma Ummel that we would put a picture on here so she could see their house. Go figure that the last couple times I was in Topeka, we would forget to snap a picture. They have lived here since May and this is the very first one taken. 

 
Yep. . . . they are growing up!

No comments: