Tuesday, December 4, 2012

again. . . . .

Tomorrow. . . . . . . . I'm off to Topeka again! LOVE heading east! I have a meeting Thursday and Friday. I'm not loving that, but LOVE that I get to see my girls!! I made a quick trip last Friday. Mishi had a scope done on her "good" knee. Helped her out and then came home on Sunday. What a traveler I am right now! We did work on that dresser or hers. It is going to end up as their tv stand in the living room. It should be finished this trip. And I can't wait to show you a finished picture! It is turning out just beautiful!!!! I am also taking Jessica's chairs to her too. We will be finishing them. Busy busy!! Now I'm proud to say that the girls have caught my "bug". Saturday we are going to look for s.t.u.f.f. 

Antique stores. . . . . . . here we come!

No comments: