Monday, May 27, 2013

productive. . . . .

Remember when I redid the long dresser for Michele's new BIG tv?? Well. . . . Look what I did for Marley girl!  On our last trip to The West Bottoms Jessica seen one of these, but it was painted hot pink. We thought it was so cute but when we went back it was already sold. Sooooo. . . . .this is Marley girls' new day hangout in the family room. And it fits in as the finish matches the tv stand.

Marley checking it out.

the top



And those shelves we built for my 'craft corner'. . . . here it is. I FINALLY put my supplies away. And I love it!! <3 <3 My metal banner was of course bought in The West Bottoms. I originally had it hanging in my bathroom, but then thought it fit in better here. And the plus was I could use it to magnet those cute little cases too. I will put little buttons, brads n stuff in them. 




 And this morning. . . . I've already been busy out in the shed. 
Imagine this. . . . . . 
Bathroom vanity. . . . made into nightstands. . . 
I'll let you know how this one turns out!! :-)

No comments: