Monday, September 2, 2013

~ Last Monday my Mom had back surgery. Have to say Jenny and I were kind of worried. After all, Mom has gotten F-'s on her surgeries. Really! So why would this one be any different?? Well. . . . it was! I actually think she got a A on this surgery. Surgery went well. Post surgery went well. Her physical therapy has went well. And since being home, things are going very well. The only pain she is having is from her incision. Thank goodness! We even have plans to meet for supper and a movie. :-)

~ Last Wednesday Jessica had a doctor appt. after having a "cold" for the last week. Officially she has 
1. ear infection
2. sinus infection
3. bronchitis
YUCK! I talked to the girls last night and she is feeling better. Still hard to understand her. And she is coughing still. But at least it is moving in her chest. 

~ Next. . . . Yep! Michele is now in the beginnings of "the cold" that obviously she caught from Jessica. Oh dear!

~ Saturday morning Roger and I headed for Wichita to attend the annual Ummel reunion. We have to say the Wichita Ummel's did a wonderful job! Thank you. Thank you!! Great food. Great company! I even got to meet some peeps that I haven't met before!  Everything was just great! Even down the the hotel! Pictures and post to come. There were lots of picture taken. One carrying a camera was Larry. He will be sending me a copy of them in a few days. And then I will get them posted here to share with everyone. Can't wait to see them. If you have pictures you want to share. . . um. . . Vicki/Dennis. . . . email or put them on a disk and get them here. :~) And we will share with everyone.


Camp Ummel = SUCCESS!

No comments: