Tuesday, September 23, 2014

just a traveling. . . . .

The beginning of September I spent 5 days in Topeka.  I always L.O.V.E. when I get to do that.  Last time I was there I spent most of my time at Michele's.  So this time I spent mostly with Jessica and Gabe.  I drove in Tuesday.  On Wednesday Jessica and I spent the day wedding planning.  My oh my is that exhausting!!  But we are getting it done!!  May 9, 2015!  Save the date! 


The lighting is bad in this picture.  What you can't see is the sacks full of flowers.  Yes.  I am making the wedding arrangements myself.  :)

Thursday was a massage (with Martha) and lunch with Jessica.  Then I just wondered the shops by myself all day.  Sometimes those days are just beautiful.


Friday was a busy BUSY day.  Lets just say I started off my day with a few honey dews for Jessica.  This.  That.  Sewing.  Then I picked Michele up and we went to lunch.  I always try to take each of the girls out to lunch when I'm in Topeka.  After lunch I rushed back to Jessica's to get Marley.  Then we were off across town to help Jessica give a baby shower for her leasing agent.  Keri LOVED our gift!
  

After the shower we then rushed to help Michele.  She had a 'Origami Owl' housewarming party.  It was really nice to meet some of her friends and co workers I hadn't met before.  I then stayed Friday night at Michele's.

No wonder I was tired! :)

Saturday Mom, Dad, Courtney and Cody came to Michele's.  Michele was soooo proud to be able to give the house showing to her family!!  And Grandma loved it!  Nick was on call, but before he was called out the family F.I.N.A.L.L.Y got to meet him.  I tell ya, he is a keeper.  

We all then headed north for Brooke and Chad's wedding.  Brooke's grandmother, Yawanna, is a very close friend to my Mom.  They grew up together.  So we feel like Brooke is just like family. Yawanna & Francis.  Gloria & Alan.  Miles.  Lexanne.  Brooke.  Brian.  Just about family. . . .













oh Yawanna. . . . .

Michele and Grandpa  :)

 Sunday. . . . homeward bound. . . . . .

No comments: