Sunday, January 11, 2015

s.t.r.e.t.c.h. . . . .

I've been at it again.  A few years ago I started getting spinal decompression on my back.  It helped considerably.  I still go in about every 6 weeks to have it done on my back.  So when my neck really started hurting they did the MRI.  Nothing big showed up, but my doctor thought considering my RA I should try the spinal decompression on my neck.  What can it hurt??  Hmmmmm.  The spinal decompression on my back. . . . really feels pretty good.  Getting stretched out.  And if they don't push it too hard I'm not really sore afterwards.  The neck. . . . this is a little different.  I don't think it would be too bad if it just pulled.  But it kind of tilts your head back, chin up and then pulls.  There are two knobs that hook on the bottom of your head.  And after 20 minutes of them pushing your head up and back. . . gets a little tender.  I also tend to have a nasty headache the day after too.  And you ask then why do I keep getting it?  

It has helped my neck incredibly!! 





No comments: