Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bridal Shower #1. . . . .

As you can imagine, the wedding plans are keeping us busier and busier.  I don't think a day has gone by that either I have questions for Jessica or Jessica has questions for me.  Or that one of us is in contact with one of the vendors.  I'm thinking my stomach is going to be in knots these last few weeks. 

Jessica's church is just lovely.  And what a beautiful place for a bridal shower.  Good friends.  Family.  Cupcakes.  Punch.  What more can a person ask for?? Oh ya, a glitch free wedding. :)  Just saying.











Teagan (Kathryn's), Kayla & Caroline (Alan's)

Gabe's nieces (Keven's daughters) 2 of the flower girls





Laura (Gabe's good friend), Amanda (Gabe's sister-in-law), Jessica, Michele (maid of honor) & Lydia (Jessica's best friend)


Gabe's Mom Lena

The 3 Kaler granddaughter's getting married this year!

My sister Jenny and her two daughters Haylee & Taylor

Yawanna :-) (close family friend)

Cousins. . . . . .  Alan's wife Miranda and Kathryn




No comments: