Thursday, December 10, 2015

catch up. . . .

Just when I think I'm getting caught up here. . . . . I fall behind.  :-)  Seems to be the story of my life.

I have no pictures to share but can get you all up to date.

Roger & I were to go to my Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving Day.  But of course we would have an ice storm.  Then we were to head east to spend the weekend with our girls.  That too did not happen.  I was not prepared for Thanksgiving at all.  So we compromised and had chicken and noodles.  Close enough, right??  I do have to say I was pretty bummed all weekend.  

 Last Friday we finally got to head east.  WaaaaHoooo!!!!

Roger, Me, Jorge, Glada, Audrey & Scooter (the new puppy) left mid morning.  When we got to Topeka we got some quick shopping in.  We also got to spend a short time visiting the girls at the bank where they both work.  Now how convenient is that??  Nice!!

Saturday we got to spend ALL day with our girls and their new hubbies.  (Now that sounds funny.  I'm going to have to get used to that.)  We stuffed our selves.  And then we stuffed our selves some more.  It was after 10 pm before Roger and I made it back to Jessica & Gabes.  

Sunday morning we all met at a pancake house for breakfast.  And then it was on the road heading west again.  

It has been 4 days and I'm already having with drawl.  Boo!

No comments: