Monday, October 6, 2008

Lazy Day!!!

Let's say that the day has just been LAZY! I woke up this morning feeling yucky. I hate feeling this way. And then it has been raining all day long. Not that we don't need the rain..... it is so dry. But the rain just makes everything so...... sad. I just started this blog not too long ago. So I thought that maybe the next few days I could go back to the beginning of the year and let everyone know the going ons in our life..........

In February Roger's father Ralph passed away. No words can express how our family felt and is still feeling. It has been almost 8 months and I still get tears when I think of that gentle man. It was a shock to us all, but yet we seen it coming. As I tell Jessica and Michele..... they have a very special angel on their shoulder. He is watching over us all. And Roger tells them that whenever the wind blows...... that is Grandpa trying to blow up some trouble. :-) And I'm sure that makes Grandpa smile when he hears that. Trouble was his middle name.... He would always wait for one of the grand kids to put down their can of pop and leave it. Then he would take his knife or something and poke a hole in the side. So MANY shirts got wet!! You also had to watch out for flying carrots...no joke...FLYING CARROTS! And man did he have good aim! Almost all of his grandchildren first learned to drive on his lap in the pasture. The cow patties had names..... Wal-Mart.... the grocery store...the mall...the gas station. Jessica would come back saying...."Grandpa let me drive to the grocery store Mom!" You just always had to watch out for that smile.....was he up to something????


And the answer is...................













............................................................

.................................................................................................................
.......................................................................YES!!!!

No comments: