Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday....Friday....Friday.....

Yeah! It is FRIDAY! And what a beautiful Friday at that. Especially for in November. 80 degrees here in western Kansas.What will the winter be like????

Not really much to catch everyone up with......... but here it goes......

~Michele has had a pretty bad cold. Felt pretty miserable the middle of the week and had to miss work for two days. Tonight when I talked to her on the phone, it sounded like she is still pretty stuffed up, but feeling better. She is going out with some of her friends tonight for supper and a movie. Just taking it easy and hanging out I guess.

~Jessica.....well, she was disappointed this week. She found out she did not get that job. But did make it to the last two. Just really broke her heart. But as we told her..... there is a reason. And someday she will be glad it didn't work out. (I know Jess... but really, you will believe it happened for a reason.) I just got off the phone with her. Her and Gabe are "going out" tonight. To be young! I don't think I'd have the energy anymore.

~Roger and I...... work, work, work. This weekend is a cleaning, scrapping weekend for me. Then I hope to work on Charlene's Xmas present...hehe. Roger has a long weekend of work ahead for him and then on Sunday we will be going back to his Mom's to finish putting up the fence for Bucky.

To all............... Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: