Sunday, November 1, 2009

BeAuTIfuL!

What a BEAUTIFUL day! Got all the windows open and the air is so fresh and clean! Just love these kind of days. Roger left this morning for his Mom's. Him, Michele and I went there yesterday afternoon and started putting up a fence for Bucky with Audrey. He went back today to hopefully finish it. Michele and I have been pretty busy ourselves here at home. We are in the middle of making bierocks and beef/cheese pockets. They smell SO good. But she is already deciding that maybe next time we will pay someone to make them for us. Just a lot of work. As I'm on here, she is studying for a couple test she has tomorrow.

I want to say Congrats to my cousin Penny!!! Her daughter Heather had a baby girl early this morning. SO EXCITING!!!! Penny..... you are going to be a wonderful Grandmother! Spoil away!

No comments: