Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy HaLLoWeeN!

First of all I'd like to tell everyone to have a safe and Happy Halloween!! And that is all about that! hehe Halloween has never been a favorite for me or my girls! They were just never much on candy to begin with, so dressing up on a cold night getting candy never appealed to them. Lucky me! But to everyone else...... be safe!

Roger is working today. And Michele is on her way home to visit. Really she wants me to help her learn how to make bierocks and also beef pockets. Guess we will be doing some cooking. I also REALLY need to clean my house and then get busy on my paper bag albums. I'm on a mission to get them done so I can broaden my horizons. I'm then moving to "make" Charlene's Christmas present. And something that I have not done before. When I get it done.... I will post some pictures. I'm guessing she is going to LOVE it!

Jessica and Gabe are dressing up for Halloween. Jessica is dressing up as a 50's girl and Gabe is going to be a vampire. Can't wait to see some pictures! You two have loads of FUN!

Update on Jessica's job interview.... She went back in again the middle of the week for a informal visit. She is still in the running as of right now. They are to call her either way, but we have hopes that she will be getting that call soon for the last interview before they choose who they want to give the job too. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

As for all the rest of the family..... everyone's health is doing well. Kind of scary out there with H1N1. Jessica is fine now, thank goodness! Everyone just keep washing... washing... and washing!

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: