Friday, October 9, 2009

Change is Good!

~I got thru my first week at my new job!! Yea! BUT, my brain hurts! I didn't know that a person could force so much into their head! Hopefully next week will be much better. It's not that I don't like it.... I do. But I still hope that I can start remembering more as the days go by. Especially after my brain gets a short break this weekend. Next week I will work all five days. After that I will start working my 4 day/10 hour days. I CAN'T wait for that!!!!!! Tuesdays will then be my day off.
~Snow.....Can you believe it???? Suppose to snow. This seems so early this year. It does not even feel like summer should be over with. And we really didn't get that hot. Kind of scary! Sure makes you wonder what the winter will be like. Wonder if we will have a nasty winter. Been such a long time since we've had a winter with lot of snow and nasty weather. Even Jorge is cold! Tonight he was snuggling with Michele under the afghan. I still have never heard about a dog wanting to be covered up. Silly dog!!
~Cold outside.....scrapping inside!!! :-)This weekend I'm working on an Baby Boy paper bag album. Then I'm needing to get a little organized!!!! I have four albums that I'm needing to get working on. I have the paper for two of them, but need to decide what I need to still buy for the others. I think Michele and I are planning a road trip in a couple weeks for Topeka. Michele is wanting to go "bond" with her sister and she has invited me to tag along. A little Christmas shopping (now that sounds funny) and also some scrapping shopping.

~Hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I plan on it!!!!

No comments: