Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New YEAR.....

Happy New Year to all our family and friends! Wow! I can NOT believe that it is 2010. The year went by soooooooooooo fast! Before we know it, Santa will be coming down our chimney soon. Gosh that is funny! I remember as a child, the days seems so long. The school days were even longer. Now as we get older, we understand. The days just fly by! I was still having troubles writing 2009.



Roger and I spent the New Years together......... sleeping! Just couldn't do it. Went to bed @ 10:15pm. Yes, we are getting old. Jessica and Gabe were in Topeka. I haven't got to talk to her yet today, but she has texted her Dad. (Isn't that just great! They talk to him probably more than me! But I think it is wonderful that they can have that kind of relationship with their father.) Anyways, they went to Alan n Miranda's for awhile. Then onto one of Gabe's friends. The only other thing I know is it was LATE! hehe Michele was in Hays. Sounds like her party was a crowd she normally wouldn't hang with, and she left for home when the others all went to the bar. Good girl! I just talked to her and she was waiting for Grandma Kaler. They are making a road trip to Manhattan. What bonding time! Jessica is meeting them there too. Fun fun!



I know I haven't been updating very well as just been busy, busy! The next couple days I will update our holiday and post pictures. Until then..... we hope that you and your family all have a Happy New Year! That everyone stays safe and sound! Just be Happy!!!

No comments: