Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sweetheart!

Isn't she such a sweetheart!! Last Monday I took off from work to go to Great Bend with Mom, Dad and Charlene. We had a meeting with the lawyer who was setting up Mom and Dad's will and also the Special Needs Trust they have for Charlene. Boy I'm glad that they got that finished! You just never know..... and we need to protect that special girl! After the meeting we did a "little" shopping. Then went back to Mom and Dad's, just hung out and spent the night. Dad officially started his RETIREMENT also on Monday. I say he is not Retired ......just TIRED! It was nice to sit and watch The Bachelor with Mom. She never gets to control the tv.... Char does.... so I told Char she couldn't change my channel. :-) And then Mom watched with me. Stupid show ~ I know! But I like it anyways. Last night I made Roger watch it with me. I'd say he must really love me to do that!


No comments: