Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another one DoNE!

Well..... Another weekend is DoNE! They seem to go by sooooo fast. I remember as a child, the days went so slow. Now they are getting faster and faster. Guess I shouldn't wish my life away! I did get so much done this weekend. Michele was home. On Saturday, her and Roger went to the farm to see Grandma. I had started working in my basement Saturday morning, so I chose to stay home and keep working. Before Roger left he helped me move my scrapbooking/sewing table to a different corner of the basement. Using the space more wisely than we were. Then when I got everything put back in its place, I moved the day bed downstairs too. I've been wanting to get a full size bed to put in Jessica's bedroom for sometime now. I just hadn't gotten around to yet. Well, as Roger says...... I got a bur up my butt and am doing it now. I wanted to get some more cleaning done in the basement today, but did paperwork most the afternoon. Also got the wash all done. Roger worked and Michele did homework. Pretty productive! My goal this week is to get the basement all spring cleaned up!!! Then to the upstairs!! It IS that time of the year you know.

This week my day off will be pretty darn busy! Jorge gets groomed. When he is there, I go to the grocery store. :-) Then that afternoon Roger has a dentist appointment. Something about the tooth that he had a root canal on YEARS ago..... needs a little work. I think while he is there I'm going to go see the back doctor. A new doctor took over the practice that Michele and I have been going too, and I REaLLy like the guy! Then we need to swing by Michele's to switch out a bed frame AFTER I buy the new mattress for Jessica's room. And on top of that we are on a time schedule there.... Michele is a busy girl you know! She has a basketball game. Sometimes it is so hard to believe how grown up the girls are! School.....job.....basketball.....studying.....(Michele). Job 1..... Job 2...... Gabe...... (Jessica). I guess they aren't little kids anymore!

Have a GREAT week!!

No comments: