Sunday, March 14, 2010

DiD U ReMemBEr????

Did you remember to set your clocks up? I just hate this time change!! It will take me a week to adjust. Tired.... tired....tired!

Michele is on Spring Break this week. Good timing! She was getting pretty stressed out over her classes. But I guess that is what college is about! A couple more years and she will be "all grown up" and won't get that anymore. Sorry Jess..... you must be "all grown up" now. :-) But on another note, Michele is working part of Spring Break...... so no B.R.E.A.K for her. We will however all three get a B.R.E.A.K the beginning of July. The girls and some of my other family will be heading to Texas for a week of relaxation. My cousin Penny and I had talked about going and visiting
LaDonna in Spring, TX after LaDonna was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Since then Uncle Dwight has had some health problems of his own. But if he is doing well, Penny will also be joining us. Who knows who will be in that vehicle....... I'm guessing we will be full! LaDonna is already planning our day trips and has assured us that we will have a fun filled vacation. Here is a sneak peak of one of our days...... Don't freak Jessica ~ they DO have a lazy river!!!


Check this out.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY9w5xWJyDc


We will also be doing this.......

I just can't wait!! :-)

No comments: