Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fruits of my labor......

Tuesday's are always so busy! I have a very long "to do" list for today. This morning I have already.......
~Talked to my sister on the phone about our little get-together. We are getting the grandchildren minus Jessica together at Grandma & Grandpa's. The kids think it is a party..... not! CLEANING! hehe

~Jorge and I went to the garden. He loves it there. Always looking for that "pesky rabbit". Just so funny to watch him looking. Anyways we filled our basket completely up. Oh my! Looks like canning some cucumbers will be added to the bottom of my list for the day.
~Washed a load of dishes..... 
~Worked on my computer for a little bit. Tomorrow it will be going to someone whom I hope can fix my blue screen of death.
~And have started the wash....
Hmmmmm....... so much more on that darn list! I had better get busy! Have a GREAT week! I know I will. Jessica & Marley are coming home Friday night.......!!!!!!!!! Can't wait! Saturday will be spent in WaKeeney. Christine (Michele's good friend) is getting married. Lots of .... food .... people .... fun .... & dancing ....  :-)

No comments: