Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday.....

Monday was my birthday..... and I'm...... 29...... again. hehe It was really a good day. When I got home from work, Roger asked me what I wanted to do for supper. Did I want to eat out? Did I want him to fix something? What did I want him to fix? I said.... I didn't want to make any decisions! So he got to make ALL the decisions. He BBQ'd steaks. Made french fries and also fresh cucumbers. Then he hand delivered me two homemade strawberry daiquiris. Oh.. heaven! Wish everyday was my birthday!!!!!! With Mishi's help he got me a dozen pink roses.

 This week my day off was today. My boss is on vacation and we were a little short handed on Tuesday. So me... being the "nice lady" I am... I said I'd trade days. Mishi and I slept in this morning. Boy was I tired! We then headed for Hays, stopping at WaKeeney to run an errand. When we made it to Hays, I dropped Mishi off at physical therapy (133 degrees) and I ran a few errands. Then I met up with my chiropractor. We did a little shopping and of course stopped at Wal-Mart getting some groceries. This evening I had an hair appointment. I decided to cut my hair short again........ :-) Now back to work tomorrow. And then it is FRIDAY!

We do now have our pavers down and the hot tub moved into the backyard. Today I also picked up the new filters and stuff we need for it. When my electrician's wife (Mom) is back on her feet he will be helping us get it wired in. Awwwwww.......... again.... heaven.

No comments: