Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ENJOY........

Am I ever ENJOYING my time off!!! (Even if we didn't get to go to Texas like planned) Gotten a few things done around the house......


Michele & Taylor~ Yesterday they spent the day in Hays. Mishi had a dentist appt, a hair appt and physical therapy. They then had a dinner date with Grandma & Grandpa. In between appts they did a little shopping and then went to Hays Tees (where Mishi works.... )and made Taylor a couple tee shirts. Boy were they tired last night. That Taylor was in bed at 9:45 pm...hehe. And Mishi was falling asleep in the chair at 8:00 pm. Silly girls! Busy busy busy!!!


Mishi has physical therapy this afternoon and Taylor went with her. I'm working on a new rag quilt. Surprise for someone!!!!!! Tomorrow I have plans for us to paint my living room. What fun! And if the rain keeps Roger from working, we need to get to Mom & Dads to pick up a curio cabinet and a dresser. So much to do.... too bad I have to go back to work next week! I REALLY could get used to this....... :-)

No comments: