Monday, July 12, 2010

NOT ready..........

I went back to work today...... darn! Really could have gotten used to that! But I guess it was time to get back to a schedule again. I did however have a great time off from work.


~ Michele and I picked Taylor up in Salina on Monday. Did a little shopping.... :-)
~ Michele had physical therapy every afternoon. All but one day Taylor went with her. I decided it was my vacation, I was staying HOME.
~ Taylor and Michele went to the pool in Hays Friday afternoon and then did a little shopping.
~ Jessica, Gabe & Marley came home Friday evening.... YEAH!
~ We had a BBQ Saturday late afternoon. Mom, Dad, Glada and Audrey all came and ate with us. I had planned on having a bonfire, but the wind was blowing way to hard. After we ate, Glada and Audrey headed home. Then Roger decided to teach Gabe a few things..... drive the truck and also tractor. Gabe had a blast!!! They also hit golf balls... and shot golf balls. Silly guys! The rest of us stayed put on the porch and had a few laughs!
~ On Sunday afternoon Gabe, Jessica & Marley dropped Taylor off in Salina on their way home. Then Roger & I went to Bison to pick up the curio cabinet. I know it sounds funny, but Mom & Dad followed us back home and helped unload the curio cabinet. Man was it heavy! Couldn't have done it without them! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I hope to have some time tomorrow to start cleaning all the glass on it. We'll see as Michele and I both have eye appts, then chiropractor appts, then Mishi's physical therapy.


BUSY DAYS!! Yep...... back to normal!
Got LOTS of pictures!! Hope to get them posted soon!!!

No comments: