Thursday, July 22, 2010

Loonnnngggg time, no seeeeeee.......

So........ STILL no pictures downloaded yet from our mini vacation. Sorry! But just like everyone else in the world, we've been busy! Will post them soon.... I hope!

Last week
Mishi had a appt. on her knee. She is doing pretty good! They started this week doing physical therapy 3 times a week for a month. Then she will go back to the Doctor and if things are still going as planned, drop down to 2 times a week and so forth. 128 degrees today. He wants her at 135 degrees by the middle of August. They are now also working on her strength. Got to get strong so she can RRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!

Last weekend Roger, Michele and I drove to Mom and Dads. Michele stayed and visited while Roger and I went onto Lonnie and Tracy's. We got our hot tub back!!! YEA! We can't wait to sit in it. But that will be a short while. We first have to put down some more
pavers as the tub was a little larger than we remembered. But no hurry...... it is way to hot anyways! Another project in the middle is our wash room. Washer/dryer in middle of kitchen, floor down, washer/dryer back in washroom, washer/dryer back in kitchen, rest of floor down, washer/dryer back in washroom, troubles with floor... washer BACK in kitchen, problem worked on (sort of), washer back in washroom. This weekend.... washer back in kitchen, floor back up... work on problem with sub floor. I think my washer has more miles on it than my new car! I am though really starting to like the looks of my washroom!!!

Mom got home today from the hospital. She had her second knee replaced on Monday. And she is doing pretty darn good.
Kudos to her! I bet she sleeps well tonight in her own bed. Hospitals are suppose to help... and I know they do... but you just can't rest in a hospital. Just glad it all went well and she is doing good. I think Dad missed her!!! hehe

No comments: