Thursday, March 24, 2011

hmmmmmm. . . . . . . .

what have we been up to???? not much! I came down with a terrible cold 2 WEEKS ago. And I think it is NEVER gonna leave. Just when I think it is about gone. . . . not so much. With that, I've had absolutely no energy. (Come on. . . . got to have a good reason! ) I had a bad bought with my RA. Was already on an antibiotic (treating the RA inflammation) and my doctor thinks that the cold caught me when my body was at a low point. Just gonna take a while to get completely over it. Nobody else in my family has caught it, so that is good. But I am sure I'm driving Roger nuts with my cough.... especially at night. So far he hasn't kicked me out! :-)

We did FINALLY get our new fireplace put in on Monday. Yea ME! Now we are on the hunt for a cord. Then we are set. And it sounds like just in time. Have you heard the weather for the beginning of next week?? Rain. . . . snow. . . . ??? :-)

Jessica, Michele & Gabe will be home this weekend!!!! Yea!!! It has been a while since seeing Jessica & Gabe. And we always have such a nice time when they are here. Think we will keep Gabe around! As Roger says, he is so good for Jessica!!  We are going to Mom and Dads on Saturday. Going to have a birthday party for Dad, Haylee and Cody.  But without Cody. Guess he has other plans. That is okay, the party

WILL GO ON!

No comments: