Friday, November 25, 2011

black friday..........

was CRAZY!!!!!! Me, Jessica, Michele, Courtney, Cody, Mom and Dad met up at Wal-Mart. Of course there were sooooo many people. That was to be expected. This year I was after the 40" tv's.  And I got them!!! When we got there, I went and got in line for the tv's. Then after Mom and Dad made it back, we put Mom in charge of waiting. Since she just had a knee replacement a month ago.... and her ankles are not the best..... we made sure she was in a wheelchair for the looonnnngggg wait. Then the rest of us split up to get what was on Jessica's list for 10pm. After that we then split up for the midnight sales. Mom was still in the frozen section waiting for the tv's.  Every now and then one of us would check up on her, and Courtney was even taking her magazines to read while waiting. I do have to say I came close to feeling scared about getting trampled. Things were pretty tight for a while. I say that people are CRAZY..... but then why am I there??  :-)  Once Michele went and got us pops. She had an extra.... and even sold it to someone waiting. Somebody ought to take that into thought next year. Make money instead of spending it. Even worse than trying to get our sales was trying to pay for them. The lines were just terrible! I'm thinking that we will skip out next year..... but we said that last year too. Guess we'll see. It WAS fun!

Thank you Mom, Dad, Courtney and Cody!!!!!!!!!  We couldn't have done it without you! Love you guys!!!!

No comments: