Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wind is not blowing.........

and the sun is shining!! What a beautiful Sunday!

Yesterday the wind blew. And blew hard! We pretty well stayed in all day. Roger did some trimming on the front door. Me.... ummmmm...... :-) There is always tomorrow. 

This last few weeks has kind of been a blur. Trying to get a few things done around here before winter sets in.  My Dad and Roger did get my doors all done. And Roger did get the front door all trimmed. Just have one more piece that I need to pick up and then it will be completely finished. And if I don't say so myself, looks pretty darn good. Now Roger needs to get going on my pantry. I can't wait for that. The one thing I don't have a lot of in my house is extra storage, so this is going to be great!

Last Wednesday I had a doctor appointment with my rheumatologist.  Good news is that we are making some headway. Bad news is that he does not think that my liver is filtering my meds correctly. So...... I have now put my big girl panties on and have learned how to give myself shots. And in my tummy no less. I was pretty worried the first time I stuck that needle in, but it turned out not really being that bad. I think I can do this. Especially if it makes things better.

Back to the beautiful day...... Jorge is sleeping on the back of the couch, Roger is working and I have spent part of the afternoon planting bulbs. My Dad gave me this cool bit that I can put in Roger's drill.... and zip zip..... drop the bulb in.... and cover it up. That's all! Can't wait to see what all comes up. Sooooo easy! Think I will be buying LOTS of bulbs next year. I have also made some chocolate chip cookies. Boy... will Roger be surprised!

No comments: