Saturday, March 31, 2012

ouchy. . . . . .

It seems that of lately my RA has been kicking me in the butt. So I decided to call my rheumatologist and get in earlier than my next scheduled appointment. Since my new rheumatologist is in Hutchinson, I went to my Mom and Dad's and stayed there. That way not having to make the trip there and back in one day. . . . which would kick my behind. Mom has decided that she will ride with me every time. Mom's day out.  :-)  

I'm really liking this new guy!! He upped some of my medicines.  Injected BOTH my hips with steroids. And gave me a big hug with a. . . . . . . "It is okay. We will make you feel better." The first day, they were still pretty numb. Thursday I was pretty sore. And day by day the soreness is going away. I have to say that I don't recall them hurting at all during the night last night. I have hopes that we are on the way to feeling better!!


No comments: