Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ummel4. . . . .

Comments! I want your opinion. I started this blog in 2008. My goal was to have it up and going for when Michele went off to college. With her running track for FHSU, I wanted to have a way for family and friends to keep up with our lives. Then when Roger's Mom was diagnosed with lung cancer, we used it for family to keep up daily with how Glada was doing. That way we didn't have to do the phone thing over and over and over and over. Over the last few years, it has just became a habit. Good days. Bad days. Sad days. And HAPPY days! Our family is growing up and moving on. 

With the girls not being at home anymore. . . . . Roger and I are just a "little" boring.  :-)  So, what do you think? I'm thinking the girls now need to help post.  We are Ummel4!! 

Comments????

No comments: