Monday, May 14, 2012

College Graduation!


Grandma & Grandpa Kaler
Ashley Lutters and Michele ~ Started Kindergarten together. Graduated college together. :-)

Grandma Ummel

Hays Tee's girls! Kelsey & Heather (right) made the cake. Thanks Heather!!!



Yawanna and Francis


Michele here... As most of you know I graduated from FHSU this past weekend. We started the day early at Gross Memorial Coliseum in Hays. I received my Bachelors of Business Administration with an emphasis in Management Information Systems. It was a great feeling of achievement to walk across that stage!! After that, everyone came back to our house to help us celebrate! We had good food, amazing cake and took a lot of photos! Then, we shot some clays and hit golf balls into the pasture to end the evening! It wouldn't be an Ummel gathering without some redneck entertainment, hehe. Everyone else hit the hay while I went back to Hays to celebrate with friends. What a great weekend! Thanks to all of our family and friends who came out to help us celebrate! I love you all and I am so very blessed!! Now... onto the next phase of my life!

No comments: