Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DRX 9000

About 3 years ago, after struggling with my back for about a year, I did spinal decompression treatments at my Chiropractors,  Dr. Koerner. It helped so very much! But as the time has went by and with my RA, my pain in my back has been pretty consistent. So, I again went thru the spinal decompression treatments. But this time we have decided that I will keep taking the treatments. Not several times a week, but hopefully space them out to about every other month. If you have not went thru this, I got to admit it looks pretty scary! But just image someone pulling from your head and your feet at the same time. HEAVEN. Or at least for me it is.

Step 1 ~ Lay on this table. Belt hooked up from your hips pulling down. Belt hooked up from upper waist pulling up. 22 minutes on this while the machine is tricking your body and pulling apart contracting tight and loose. Even has a tv screen on it which you can watch a movie of your choice every time. I choose the radio. Lights off. Relaxing! :-)

Step 2 ~ Off to the next table where you are iced or heated while getting e-stem for 14 more glorious minutes. Electrical currents help contract the muscles/nerves. It really helps with the pain.

H.E.A.V.E.N

No comments: