Friday, January 3, 2014

growth chart. . . .

 I made this growth chart as a Christmas gift for a good friend of mine who has a new granddaughter. I had seen one of these on pinterest. . . and thought what a great gift! So, guess what I attempted. This one is stained with early american stain. I'm also working on a dark walnut stained one for a another good friend of mine. I am pondering on this one as I want it to be done right! Patty's son passed away a few years ago. And I want to be able to put his height on the growth chart along with her other children. Maybe a cross on the ribbon? And angel wings next to his last height? I need to get to Hobby Lobby!

If you are interested in a growth chart. . . . . send me a message. Stained? Painted? Name? Ideas? I have an idea of a little boys growth chart. Painted baseballs with a rope on the top to hang it. Or what about a white washed growth chart with pink flowers. Awwww!


No comments: