Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Friday. . . .


 Our home was built in 1950.  :-)  From what we have been told it was a square four room home.  Kitchen/Dining. Living. And two bedrooms.  At some point the kitchen, a bathroom and laundry/furnace room was added.  Then about 1980 the basement and master bedroom/bathroom/walk in closet was added.  The old part of the house has the old original trim. But when they added on they just used the cheaper regular trim. I have decided that it would look so much nicer and would add soooo much to the looks if the trim was all the same. So. . . I've started with our bedroom door trim and the closet above the staircase.


 It is taking some time, but I'm getting it done. And proud to say "mostly" by myself. Some lessons/reminders and a little help here and there from Roger. Just don't get in my way! That airgun is all mine!!


I can't wait to show it off when it is all done!

No comments: