Monday, May 26, 2014

Johnson Cousin Reunion 2014. . . . . one. . .

Sunday,  May 25, 2014. . . . Roger and I hosted the Johnson Cousin Reunion 2014.  I can not even tell you for sure if this group has been together since Roger and I have been married.  Everyone was here besides 3 of the cousins.  And we sure did miss them.  Maybe next time.  And I think there will be a next time. :-)  It was pretty awesome to meet and visit with the cousins and their families. When everything is said and done in life . . . . . family is all you have left.  

I have lots of pictures to show you.  But really too many for one post so I'm going to split this up into several.  

I'm starting with these. Roger and I have our phones linked together.  (What love!)  So when I take pictures, they show on his phone.  And when he takes pictures, they show up on my phone.  We also have the phones linked to our Ipad.  Which I usually am on.  

This morning I found these. . . . . Looks like someone had a little fun with Uncle Roger's phone.  Silly girl!








No comments: