Sunday, March 1, 2015

knock on wood. . . .

Didn't work!  :-(

Well. . . . I guess it did.  But it didn't.

I didn't end up with the flu.  But the cold finally got the best of me and turned into something.  So on Friday Dr. Doug prescribed me an antibiotic.  And I'm happy to say I'm feeling better.  Waaaahoooooo!  Maybe now I can get back to the wedding "stuff".  The time is creeping up.  Have I said I just L.O.V.E. our Doctor??  Oh my I DO!!  Some people may think that small town america stinks, but where else can you get this kind of service.  

A couple weeks ago Jessica was home for the weekend and we worked on wedding invitations.  


These went out in the mail.  And I'm happy to say the RSVP's are rolling back in.  I have never found going out to my mailbox so fun!  Usually I leave it for Roger to get after he gets home.  But not now!!  It is sooooo exciting!  

And of course I have to share this. . . . 



Isn't he just so stinking cute?? 

No comments: