Tuesday, November 17, 2015

keeping busy. . . . .

Since I have re"tired" I've really tried to keep myself busy and not fall into a slump.  Obviously I'm resting.  But I'm keeping busy in between.  I have started a to-do list and am trying to work on it every day.  It might only be a little bit, but I'm doing it.  

These are some of my recent doings. . . . . . 

These first two were made for baby showers. 





 This next one I actually made for Michele and Nick's wedding.  Its new home is now on their front porch.  :)


 This Welcome sign is for sale.  $40.00.  I love how the board looks like it came from an old red barn.



 "Pray Big" is also for sale. $25.00.  


This sign sure didn't take long to find it's new home.  I just L.O.V.E. how it turned out!!


Last but least is another Welcome sign.  It was special ordered to sit on the front porch of a red brick home.  It was painted with a dark red.  Then crackled and coated with white.  
 

No comments: