Saturday, November 14, 2015

Sheet storage. . . .

For some time (many years) I have struggled with the sheet storage in our home.  I would wash and fold them. Then put them on the shelf.  No matter what I tried, they would end of getting mixed up.  Then I'd go change my sheets and end up with a wrong size. 

I know.  How can I not know.  It just didn't matter.  I had a king, a queen and a full size bed in my home.  Then we got rid of the full size for another queen. 

After a lot of googling and time on Pinterest I found this.  And I'm happy to say it works wonderful!  Why was this so hard to come up with??  I just took some wide ribbon and used a permanent marker to write the size.  Then when I fold my sheets I put them together and tie them with the correct ribbon size.  Easy peasy.



No comments: