Friday, March 20, 2020

Covid 19 ~ Day 6.....

Our Govenor has closed our schools for the remainder of the school year. They are now scrambling to provide online classes for all the children.

Yesterday there were 34 confirmed cases in Kansas. Today it is now 44.

J's husband that works at a bank in Topeka has been moved to work at home.   Thank goodness!

The Sheriff's Department in our town is now offering to pick up grocery orders and pharmacy items and deliver to your house. How awesome is that!! We may live in the middle of nowhere, but we are sticking together!!

Our own home is making it just like everyone else. Roger's job has been the same. We are lucky that he does not have to be around too many people and his company is taking more precautions. My schedule is going on as usual. I typically stay home because of my autoimmune disease and have continued that. Our small town Dollar General has their first opened hour every day for the elderly and immune compromised people and if needed, that is when I go. If we will need anything from other than that, Roger will be getting it.

We received news yesterday that we have bacteria in our water well. Do you ever feel like when it rains it pours??? We have been advised of what needs to be done and Roger has started that process. Luckily our home has two water wells!! It may be a burden, but we can make it happen. My primary doctor has extended my antibiotics for my sinus issues. I was told it wasn't likely, but it is possible that the bacteria is what is causing the bacteria in my sinuses. I guess we will know is time.

I pray that everyone stays self quarantined and stays well!!

No comments: