Monday, April 13, 2020

Covid 19 ~ Day 30

This is CRAZY! Day 30!!!  It feels like the days are so long and just running into each other. But yet it doesn't feel like we have been doing this for 30 days!

You would think I'd be getting soooo much done! NOT!

As of yesterday, Kansas has 1,337 cases of Coronavirus with 56 deaths. There is 1 case in Gove county which is the county right to the west of us. And there is now 2 in Ellis county which is right to the East of us. Thankfully the cases in Western Kansas are not as high as the cases in Eastern Kansas where their population is so much higher. I NEVER dreamed that I'd go from sewing minky throw blankets to making face masks for my family!!

We are still Facebook Portaling quite a bit. But I sure wish we could reach through the Portal and give our little man a big hug and kiss!! I'm sure he'll look like he has grown a foot by the time we get to see him in person!

I have been trying to get back in my garage with the nice days we've had.  New hearts are being posted on Facebook and I will be listing on my Etsy shop soon!!

Until next time,
Take care!!!


No comments: