Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BuSY tiMeS!

~This week is kind of busy~ I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. :-) ~ First of all just trying to get done what needs to at work. Plus also doing the job of someone who is on vacation....... Friday is my last day at my current job. But I'm getting there. Then also trying to get done all of the pre-employment stuff you have to do before starting a NEW job. YEAH!!!!
~Jessica will be home Friday night!!! This Saturday is Michele's 20th birthday. We have a "girls" day planned. Shopping, dinner and a MASSAGE!!! Michele of course will be joining us for this...hehe. But she will be staying in Hays as there is a party planned for her. They sure do grow up fast!! My BABY is going to be 20! I just can't believe that!
~Roger was down to see Glada on Saturday. She is having troubles with her pickup so he traded with her. Hopefully they can get the problem figured out. She is starting to feel better as she is not doing chemo anymore. They said it will take a week or so to get the drugs out of her system. After that she will feel much better again and will be able to enjoy being at home and not uprooted. So that will be good.
~HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

No comments: