Wednesday, September 16, 2009

H1N1.......

As I am writing this post I really feel helpless. Jessica is across the state and has the H1N1 flu. What does a Mom do? Right now she is confined to home for the next 5 days. And can NOT leave or go back to work till her cough is completely gone. Hopefully her roommate will keep a good eye on her since she has already been around Jessica. Gabe (Jessica's boyfriend) is staying away!!! I would too! haha ......But being the Mom I sure do wish we lived closer to her so that she would have someone to wait on her till she is feeling stronger. So as of now I'm here and she is there. If she would get worse....OF COURSE I will be heading that way. That is what Mom's do!!!! Obviously Jessica and Gabe won't be meeting us in Wichita this weekend for the Annual Ummel Reunion. What fun we will have!!! Can't wait to post pictures next week of the family.

No comments: