Friday, September 18, 2009

Sickies update.......and others :-)

Updates tonight on the sickies..........

~Glada is at home for the weekend. Since having her chemo on Tuesday....she has been wiped out! Been a pretty rough week. Before she left Hays this afternoon she ended up having to go in and get some IV fluids from getting dehydrated. Vicki was in Hays for a funeral on Tuesday and visited for awhile. She will get her shots both Saturday and Sunday to help keep her white cell count up. Then hopefully she will be able to get her chemo again on Tuesday.
~Jessica is starting to finally feel better this evening.. She has been feeling pretty bad herself. I think we are on the upwards bound. Her breathing is getting easier and she doesn't sound so out of breath when you talk to her. Thank goodness! I was thinking I was gonna have to head that direction. (Even thou Roger kept telling me to sit sill. That he didn't need me sick too. ) From Jessica's mouth..... "I don't think I have EVER felt this bad before!"

Others........
~Michele is in Broken Bow Nebraska for the weekend. One of her roomates is from there. All the girls but one who live in their house went for the weekend. Sounds like they have lots of fun planned!
~Roger and I are leaving early in the morning for Wichita. It's a Ummel Party!!!! Before we go meet the family we plan on getting some shopping done. Was I surprised when he said he wanted to go with me! Hope he isn't getting sick! :-) Oink oink! (sorry Jessica.... I couldn't resist!) I hope to get pictures downloaded sometime Sunday....so keep checking back!

No comments: