Wednesday, January 19, 2011

baby it's........

COLD outside! I sure was glad that I have Wednesday afternoons off! It was nice to "enjoy" this ice. . . . . .inside! Michele said the roads in Hays were slushy, but the sidewalks were icy. Jessica said they haven't gotten any ice, but it sure is snowing. Topeka was suppose to get almost 8 inches. Or at least the is what the news just said. I think tomorrow morning is going to be a slow ride to work.

The X-ray department found me today. They wanted to see what my arm looked like. Then they sent me to have a nurse check it out. A pretty good part of my arm is black/blue/green. And there is a big knot under the skin. She said it is okay. Just keep an eye on it. But it will probably get more bruised, look a lot worse and will take a while for the knot to go away. I'm suppose to put heat on it for the next few days. All this from just taking the needle out of my arm. Jeesh! I bruise really easily anyways, and when the girls were little I actually had the county health nurse ask me if my husband beat me. She asked me that several times. And every time I laughed and said no. . . .I just bruise easily. Then she would proceed to tell me that if he was hitting me, it was okay to tell her. So. . . . tonight Roger says. . . . .I want you to write a note and have the hospital sign it. I don't want anyone asking if I did that to you! Silly guy!

No comments: